dbarker

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 18 February 2015 - 6:17 am
;doofy
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 dbarker

Posted 18 February 2015 - 6:25 am
no i dont play any other maps thats it. theres no reason for you to be trying to undermine me before we even play other than the fact you're threatened by me tooth . if you wanna play we do it properly ill pick a map then you pick a map. why didnt you play me some maps before rather than getting your bum boys to play me and report back to you? rather than beating me one time and going round bragging about it like a ****

id also like confirmation somehow that you no longer have hacks, as you've always had them as long as i remember playing aoc

ty
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 18 February 2015 - 6:34 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
dbarker wrote:
no i dont play any other maps thats it. theres no reason for you to be trying to undermine me before we even play other than the fact you're threatened by me tooth . if you wanna play we do it properly ill pick a map then you pick a map. why didnt you play me some maps before rather than getting your bum boys to play me and report back to you? rather than beating me one time and going round bragging about it like a ****

id also like confirmation somehow that you no longer have hacks, as you've always had them as long as i remember playing aoc

ty
You can't really hack on Voobly. Damian doesn't hack.

You should both play a traditional BO bloods
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [_A]Faravahar

Edited 18 February 2015 - 9:16 am by [_A]Faravahar
dbarker wrote:
no i dont play any other maps thats it. theres no reason for you to be trying to undermine me before we even play other than the fact you're threatened by me tooth .
I wasn't trying to undermine you lol, that was a genuine question.
dbarker wrote:
if you wanna play we do it properly ill pick a map then you pick a map.
I enjoy playing all those maps too (prefer Drow to Gwarz but Gwarz is fine too), it's more fair to play maps we both play don't you think?
dbarker wrote:
why didnt you play me some maps before rather than getting your bum boys to play me and report back to you? rather than beating me one time and going round bragging about it like a ****
Lol wtf? If someone is hosting a 1v1 game when I'm online I will join the game and play them. I don't brag about wins or cry about losses, I just play. I haven't bragged about beating you or even brought you up in conversation with anyone you crazy person.

Stop being so childish and tell me a day/time to be on for the games.

P.S. Yeah I hack, what you gonna do about it?
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 iLLyRiaN_

Posted 19 February 2015 - 6:52 am
dbarker wrote:

jajaja Damian ;w00t 11
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

Posted 19 February 2015 - 6:55 am
You're a bad hacker if you can't win every game Damian. Noob.
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Thought_Tactics

Posted 19 February 2015 - 3:16 pm
;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool ;drool
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Hack2GG

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:49 pm
akhash approves
連結 | 回應 | 引用
 Greeedy

Posted 13 May 2015 - 1:23 am
Challenge accepted.
CBA HERO

連結 | 回應 | 引用
12345[6]
Displaying 76 - 84 out of 84 posts
轉至討論版面:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Most active threads in past week: